Grace Hill’s Women’s Business Center was founded in 1999 as an economic development initiative within Grace Hill Settlement House. It is a public/private partnership with the U.S. Small Business Administration dedicated to providing micro-business development for aspiring women, with a focus on minority entrepreneurs in the community.
You can learn more about the Grace Hill Women’s Business Center on their website: www.gracehillwbc.org
Partnering with other institutions and community organizations the WBC is able to offer a variety of programs and services to further individuals’ aims of entrepreneurship. It offers:
- Comprehensive services to support all stages of entrepreneurship
- Focus on women and minorities in under-resourced communities across the St. Louis region
- In-depth 16 week business development training (Women in Business Opportunities, or WIBO)
- One-on-one business counseling
- Ongoing Emerson Business Legal Clinic