“…to be stronger, healthier and more self-reliant.” This is at the core of Grace Hill’s mission, our goal while working with each of the thousands of families we serve each year. Grace Hill Settlement House works in partnership with neighbors and stakeholders to identify social and economic challenges in North and South St. Louis, supporting families and communities that are strong and self-sustaining.
In order to pursue this mission, Grace Hill Settlement House has become a:
- Social service provider that knows communities are more than the programs we can offer
- Builder of systems that create lasting change for the people and communities we serve
- Leader in providing comprehensive family supports to low-income St. Louis residents
- A United Way Member Agency, a member of the Alliance for Strong Families and Communities, and a proud 110-year-old member of the Settlement House movement
Grace Hill is a social service provider, builder of systems that create lasting change, and leader in comprehensive family support.
Knowing that we can’t transform communities alone, Grace Hill partners with:
- Families who need resources as they work toward their goals
- Community members and leaders who work toward bettering neighborhoods that have many assets and needs
- Like-minded organizations who provide excellent supports to those St. Louisans who need them most
- Civic leaders and universities committed to addressing the comprehensive needs of children, families and communities
Every child, every family and every community deserves the opportunity to succeed. That’s why Grace Hill exists. We hope you join us in pursuing our critical mission.