Volunteering is one of the best ways you can show your support of Grace Hill! We have a number of fantastic opportunities available for you and your family to be a part of our mission.
“Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless but because they’re priceless.”
We are looking for individuals, families and groups to help us provide opportunities for individuals, families and communities to be stronger, healthier and more self-reliant. There’s always a way you can give back through Grace Hill.
Here are just a few ways you can help:
- Give kids the best Head Start in our classrooms, serving as an aide, assisting in the classroom, beautifying learning space, and playing an active role in the early childhood educational process
- Be on-the-ground support for special events like the Whitaker Urban Evening Concert Series
- Landscaping and Beautification around our diverse campuses
- Become an instructor for our Neighborhood College and Women’s Business Center classes
- Serve as a practicum student or intern for our community building, early childhood, and wrap-around service efforts
“One of the greatest gifts adults can give, to their offspring and to their society, is to read to children.” —Carl Sagan
Want to give back? It’s easy!
Simply complete our volunteer application (link) and return to our volunteer office. You can reach us by calling 314-584-6701 or by emailing Delores A. Hardwick at firstname.lastname@example.org. Both Head Start and other volunteers can reach us through this information. Once you fill out the form, we will send you additional forms to complete before you can get started!
You can also reach us by filling out the contact form below: