The cornerstone of Grace Hill’s program offerings is Head Start — serving hundreds of children at community centers across the City of St. Louis. Not only do we provide an excellent education, but leverage this success into a comprehensive support approach that uplifts the entire family. In partnership with parents, our centers:
- Offer wrap-around services and resources that benefit children, families, and the whole community
- Are licensed, accredited and are staffed by credentialed teachers
- Operate various locations and hours to support the needs of working parents
- Offer a home-based option for families who want to provide their children with educational experiences outside of the classroom
- Provide an inclusive environment for children with varying needs
We encourage you to explore the pages in the Head Start section for more information about our Head Start program model, enrollment information, educational resources, and our growing Early Head Start programs.